Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > need a bit of help with BAR 22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default need a bit of help with BAR 22

I inherited a Browning BAR 22 Long Rifle from my father. It's from 1977, Grade 1 and in what I'd call very very good, to excellent condition. It's been fired only a few times, and in a gun case for the past 30 years. It's a nice rifle but I'd like to sell it, but don't really know what a fair price is.

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure? Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-30-2011, 04:34 AM   #2
Crazy Azz Redneck
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 989 Times on 565 Posts
Likes Given: 440

Gunbroker has several for sale. They are posted from $500-650,but it would have to be really nice to bring that much,IMO.

$400-500 would probably be a real asking point. They were discontinued for a reason,they weren't the best shooting gun Browning ever made,but they are nice guns to have in your collection.