NBC news-remington-700 rifle unsafe - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

NBC news-remington-700 rifle unsafe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Has anyone mentioned possibly certain years this was happening with? I have an old Rem.700 25-06 my dad owned/hunted with for years and years.He passed away I took it over sighted it for me and shot a coyote.I know he never had this problem,he never messes with trigger pull, I shot it maybe ten times with no problems.I'm thinking it was certain runs of certain calibers,maybe only certain years too.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:11 AM   #52
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6788 Times on 3608 Posts
Likes Given: 506

its not happening it hasnt happened and it wont. the "report" is a hack job by anti-gun activists.

if you REALLY want to rag on remington pick something thats real like their drop in quality in some of their models...
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 03-27-2011, 02:49 AM   #53

Liked 130 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Didn't say I agreed with the HACK-JOB report and not ragging on any firearms maker....Just read that they where working on a story...Don't know much more...SORRY....

Old 03-27-2011, 03:18 AM   #54
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6788 Times on 3608 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
Didn't say I agreed with the HACK-JOB report and not ragging on any firearms maker....Just read that they where working on a story...Don't know much more...SORRY....
I'm not reffereing to you sorry if it sounded that way. I'm reffering to peeps buying into the propoganda.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 03-27-2011, 03:25 AM   #55

Liked 130 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 246

All is cool here....Thanks..Didn't really take it that way,anyway....I know what you mean though....