Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Multi-shot pellet rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Multi-shot pellet rifle

To begin this is my first entry into this forum and so if I've placed this in the wrong page please forgive me and let the editors/managers move/place it in the correct one.

My question: - I'm purchaseing a pellet rifle for my 11-year old and have narrowed it down to the Crosman 66-powermaster and the Daisy 880-powerline. I like both however for my son it's either two hard to load (one pellet at at time for the Daisy) or too hard to pump (Crosman).

Ok, is there a 5-shot (or whatever number of pellets) clip like the Crosman that pumps a lot easier like the with-a-handle-underneath Daisy models?

Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here