Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Mosin Nagant tactiacl tri-rail gizmo mount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Mosin Nagant tactiacl tri-rail gizmo mount

UTG MNT-MNTR01 Mosin Nagant Tactical Tri-Rail [LEA-MNT-MNTR01] - $29.95 : Area 51 Tactical, 334 375-7153
I guess the new big thing is a red dot sight on your sniper rifle. Laser sights are second to that.

My only question is... "Does this attach to the sniper mount or what?" I personally would like to put a scope and then maybe a laser sight just for fun on it, but I seriously can't think of anything else that would be cool with a bolt action sniper rifle, can you?
In any case, that's pretty awesome. I guess since there are so many of them they thought that money could be made off of a tactical mount.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Last edited by saviorslegacy; 02-26-2010 at 11:20 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2010, 01:42 AM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

you have to remove your rear sight.i had a regular scout mount and it looks like that mounts the same.you will need to get a long eye relief scope to use it like,pistol scope long.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #3

Frickin sweet.