mosin nagant - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > mosin nagant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

All I know is that this happened after the russian civil war. this information is based off wikipedia so I'm not entirely sure it is correct

This effort led to the development of the Model 91/30 rifle, which was based on the design of the original dragoon version. The barrel length was shortened by 3½ inches. The sight measurements were converted from Arshins to meters; and the front sight blade was replaced by a hooded post front sight less susceptible to being knocked out of alignment. There were also minor modifications to the bolt, but not enough to prevent interchangeability with the earlier Model 1891 and the so-called "Cossack dragoon" rifles.

If you have any tips or tricks on how to make my mosin more accurate I would love to hear im

I shot a 42 rounds yesterday after about 10 to 20 the bolt starts to stick is there a way I can prevent this I had to give it a couple good slappes up to eject the shell

Old 04-21-2012, 11:51 PM   #42

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpattersonnh

Wrong!!! Nice Mall Ninja Avatar.
I would wear that more often but I ran into people from pakistan and they gave me the death look I haven't worn it since

call me what you want I don't care. I do always try to provide the most accurate information but sometimes I fail

please explain to me the exact definition of a mall ninja

Old 04-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #43

Liked 2390 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Leave the kid alone man. He ain't done anything to you.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #44

Liked 719 Times on 496 Posts
Likes Given: 744

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm47nagiont View Post
All I know is that this happened after the russian civil war. this information is based off wikipedia so I'm not entirely sure it is correct

This effort led to the development of the Model 91/30 rifle, which was based on the design of the original dragoon version. The barrel length was shortened by 3½ inches. The sight measurements were converted from Arshins to meters; and the front sight blade was replaced by a hooded post front sight less susceptible to being knocked out of alignment. There were also minor modifications to the bolt, but not enough to prevent interchangeability with the earlier Model 1891 and the so-called "Cossack dragoon" rifles.

If you have any tips or tricks on how to make my mosin more accurate I would love to hear im

I shot a 42 rounds yesterday after about 10 to 20 the bolt starts to stick is there a way I can prevent this I had to give it a couple good slappes up to eject the shell
You have to scrub the chamber. Here is the man that is the expert on the Russian Model 1891 through 1959.
http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinProduction.htm

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:03 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm47nagiont View Post
I would wear that more often but I ran into people from pakistan and they gave me the death look I haven't worn it since

call me what you want I don't care. I do always try to provide the most accurate information but sometimes I fail

please explain to me the exact definition of a mall ninja
Not Wiki, but it will do. Your 1st sentence is kinda funny.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mall%20ninja

Old 04-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Leave the kid alone man. He ain't done anything to you.
Information that is incorrect when it comes to firearms is dangerous. Silly pictures deserve a silly response.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #47

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

I'm sorry my memory is a bit fuzzy and I was working as I sent that post. I sincerely apologize

Spetsnaz for Life

Old 04-22-2012, 12:10 AM   #48

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Sir if you are questioning my credibility, feel free. I know what I have done and I am proud of my service of my country.

Spetsnaz for Life

Old 04-22-2012, 12:28 AM   #49

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:

Information that is incorrect when it comes to firearms is dangerous. Silly pictures deserve a silly response.
agreed 100 percent.

I am certainly not a mall ninja I shoot as often as I can which is about once or twice a month I practice firearm safety on a regular basis I prefer classic unmodified wood stock firearms I am not a violent person. when it comes to video games I do prefer call of duty or a good racing game like 4 za motorsports

Old 04-22-2012, 12:33 AM   #50

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:

If the information he provides is in error then just correct him, there's no need to belittle or make fun of him, in case you hadn't noticed there's an abundance of people here with "silly" avatar pics.
If you'd read many of his posts you'd know he isn't another mall ninja.

Last edited by PlaysWithZombies; 04-22-2012 at 12:37 AM.