milled yugo m70 UF build...
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

milled yugo m70 UF build...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 767

Default milled yugo m70 UF build...

i bought this kit from apex and the bore,parts,ect.(all parts matching)..where all in verygood condition,nothing was missing!..as for the weld in repair plates...i could not find any.so i took a chance and tried one of tapcos flats & rail kits...worked pretty good...all i had to do was measure,cut,weld,heat treat,and blue...not as easy as it sounds..but not byfar to hard.the only real bummer was measuring the sides to cut,fold then weld.(we dont need no stinking bending jig!)....the gun is soild and feels alot stiffer than the stamped kits...i know cause i have 5 & built 6.but i figured i'd pass this on to some of you that might want to build one of these rifles for under 300.00bucks.(most kits with barrels cost more),of course the 922r compliance crap will put you just a tick over the 300.00 mark..ehhh!.but heck,for the prices of stamped underfolders are going..you can own two of these and some money left over for ammo!i just think theyre cool because of the night sites and grenade launching flipup sights & gas cutoff..

ak3.jpg  

Last edited by m72law; 06-19-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here