MGI Hydra Multi-Caliber Rifle

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > MGI Hydra Multi-Caliber Rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 01:33 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Default MGI Hydra Multi-Caliber Rifle

Check this out, this thing is awesome!

Youtube Video click here

*Please note that I do not think this belongs in the AR-15 or ak-47 section because it is both essentially If that is an issue, mods, by all means move it!

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2014, 05:02 AM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Really, amazing! I wanted to see something like this. Thanks for sharing the link here.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:03 AM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
Check this out, this thing is awesome!

Youtube Video click here

*Please note that I do not think this belongs in the AR-15 or ak-47 section because it is both essentially If that is an issue, mods, by all means move it!
I thought it was neat, and depending on the durability of the rifle I could see it as a good rifle for some folks. I'm personally not too interested ,because I already have the most reliable rifle for 7.62x39 and an AR. Also depends on the cost of the extra lower parts and the overall cost of the rifle

Lover of Cold War Era guns, from both sides