MBUS sights on backorder
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > MBUS sights on backorder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Default MBUS sights on backorder

Last night I ordered the magpul MBUS sights. I JUST NOW received an email saying they are on backorder. I am going to find out tomorrow how long they are on backorder. If it is long, I am just going to order cabelas rear which is in stock and the backorder a front sight. Guess my plans to shoot this weekend are off My quad rail lay empty with only a tapco intrafuse foregrip on it. I hate how companies don't tell if they are out of stock on their website until the next day when they email you. I wonder why people are buying the MBUS up?! I mean they are pieces of injected molding plastic, not ammo or a firearm. I hate being at the bottom of the food chain. Went to cableas in Ohio after they opened 2 days before. every box of ammo was gone (a few shotgun shell boxes left and some .17 hmr). Oh well...

PLEASE: If you have a set of the MBUS sights that are in great condition and are willing to sell them, please contact me. If you know of a place that has the sights IN STOCK, please contact me. I am begging of you, and so is my empty pic. rail!!!!

God bless America

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here