marlin x7vh - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

marlin x7vh

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I called my lgs i can get one for 320 not bad for a hb bolt gun with a adjustable trigger

Old 08-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #12
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyllandhide View Post
I called my lgs i can get one for 320 not bad for a hb bolt gun with a adjustable trigger
i just ordered one myself. though it might be a little wait yet on it due to availability. but i am patient and will just await it's arrival! gives me time to order some reloading dies and bullets. i have plenty of brass from my AR!

Old 08-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #13

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I wanna get into reloading but the start up is kinda priceie

Old 08-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #14

Quote:
I wanna get into reloading but the start up is kinda priceie
Jekyll, it's not really that expensive. check out Lee reloading equipment. you can get an entire setup, minus the dies, for a decent price. check out MidwayUSA or MidSouth Shooters Supply for some good deals on reloading equipment. you could get everything needed to reload for a couple of hundred dollars if you shop around.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Ok what about know how

Old 08-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #16

Quote:
Ok what about know how
buy the book "The ABC's of Reloading" and another good one i like is Lee's Modern Reloading manual. the ABC's book can be found at Amazon.com usually less than $15. very good book, i have ti and have read it many, many times. Lee's Modern Reloading manual is a load data book, but many of the beginning chapters go into lots of detail about the reloading process. i highly recommend both to a beginner. get them, read them several times then lets talk and discuss reloading.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #17

Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
buy the book "The ABC's of Reloading" and another good one i like is Lee's Modern Reloading manual. the ABC's book can be found at Amazon.com usually less than $15. very good book, i have ti and have read it many, many times. Lee's Modern Reloading manual is a load data book, but many of the beginning chapters go into lots of detail about the reloading process. i highly recommend both to a beginner. get them, read them several times then lets talk and discuss reloading.
Excellent suggestion. I'd learned the basics of reloading when a teenager in a neighbors garage. Over 40 years later, I returned to shooting and reloading as a retirement hobby. One of first things I bought when getting back into reloading about 6 years ago was the Lee Manual, which proved to be very informative and useful. While I don't own the ABCs of Reloading, have perused throught it at a book store. Its a very good reference book for reloading.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #18

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Sounds goo guys i think il check in it

Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #19

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffmanite

Excellent suggestion. I'd learned the basics of reloading when a teenager in a neighbors garage. Over 40 years later, I returned to shooting and reloading as a retirement hobby. One of first things I bought when getting back into reloading about 6 years ago was the Lee Manual, which proved to be very informative and useful. While I don't own the ABCs of Reloading, have perused throught it at a book store. Its a very good reference book for reloading.
Don't forget the Lyman manual it is my go to book and I has many different bullet manufacturers listed. Also on the hogden web site they have a "reloading center" that is constantly updated and has load data for new cartridges as well and old

Old 08-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffmanite View Post
Huffmanite, it's an excellent book for beginners as well as veteran reloaders. usually can be found at Amazon.com for less than $15. i refer to it occasionally to figure out reloading problems. very good book and should be required reading for anyone considering getting into reloading.