Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   In the market for a wasr (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/market-wasr-83235/)

NJJP17 02-03-2013 03:20 AM

In the market for a wasr

Hey guys im in the market for an all black wasr10 for a real price not the new panic prices.... If anyone knows someone who is selling one or wants to sell one please lmk or pm me

sharpshooter1997 02-03-2013 04:13 AM

You just Moses out on my brother in laws wasr. Ati folding stock pistol grip forend and a sightmark red dot. Traded it for a Springfield GI 1911.

NJJP17 02-03-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharpshooter1997
You just Moses out on my brother in laws wasr. Ati folding stock pistol grip forend and a sightmark red dot. Traded it for a Springfield GI 1911.

Well that figures to be my luck haha

SSGN_Doc 02-03-2013 01:13 PM

Before the election I found a WASR that was spray painted black for just under $300. Unfortunately it is a reliable and fairly accurate specimen and has been cleaned up of the horrible all black paint job. So it is in my do not sell portion of the collection.

I'd wait and see what is going to happen and let folks calm down before buying an AK clone. If more people took that tack the prices would be where they are abc there would still be ammo available.

NJJP17 02-03-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc
Before the election I found a WASR that was spray painted black for just under $300. Unfortunately it is a reliable and fairly accurate specimen and has been cleaned up of the horrible all black paint job. So it is in my do not sell portion of the collection.

I'd wait and see what is going to happen and let folks calm down before buying an AK clone. If more people took that tack the prices would be where they are abc there would still be ammo available.

I can find ammo mo problem...just want to add the wasr to my collection looking for a person whos not a do*#he lol and would sell for a decent price

SSGN_Doc 02-03-2013 06:59 PM

It's just going to be hard right now to find someone not trying to "cash-in".

I've considered putting my half breed AK up for trade for a nice electric guitar, but I'd be pretty picky about the guitar, I'm looking for a Gibson Les Paul or an American Fender Strat. But I guess that would make me just as bad as anyone else cashing in, so I don't do it. Especially since I'm really wanting a pure American guitar, for a Chinese/Egyptian mixed AK type.

I have a friend who has offered me enough cash for it to buy a guitar I would like, but I still can't bring myself to sell it to him for that much. But I can't see myself selling it too cheap either and feeling like I missed out. So, I'm just hanging on to everything for now.

NJJP17 02-03-2013 10:02 PM

Well i guess thats a good thing lol u have a conscience

bige91603 02-03-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJJP17 (Post 1122673)
Well i guess thats a good thing lol u have a conscience

I may sell my wasr...

NJJP17 02-03-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bige91603

I may sell my wasr...

Please pm me first can u send me pix?

bige91603 02-04-2013 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here she is

Attachment 83259