Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Magpul back up sights *please help*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 327 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Default Magpul back up sights *please help*

I received my magpul back up sights in the mail and mounted them to my ruger 10/22 with my utg 10/22 commando quad rail. The sights rise up much more than I expected. The problem is, I have to raise my cheek off the shoulder stock just to see down them. This is less accurate and kinda stupid to have to have your cheek off your stock. Below is a picture of the sights. I can use my jaw bone but it still seems uncomfortable. These are the only sights I have really found. I am not a scope guy. Please give any suggestions and will a shoulder pad work that I can order off of amazon or something? Please link me to these products. I appreciate it!

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 327 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 149

-UPDATE-

I just went ahead and ordered a cheek pad from amazon. Only cost $17.99 with shipping. It will fit my mosin as well. It's not that top quality but will do for now. I hope this was able to help you guys in case you get MBUS for your firearms.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...