Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > M1A scope base question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default M1A scope base question

Hello all,

I have a socom II and I am currently in the market for a scope base and new scope. I currently have a true glow red dot that I like very much, but I would like to have something that allows me to reach out to about 300 yards with no problem (I like magnification). My budget is about $400 for the scope and I really like the Nikon Coyote. Let me know what yall think. Also I really want a base from Springfield and I have heard the 3rd generation bases have a problem with being a little off center. Am I correct? Is there anything I should be aware of with the 4th generation? Thank you all for your help.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here