Looking for a new Rifle - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

Looking for a new Rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I believe the Marlin will be a model 336. I'm not sure if the 1894 also came in .30-30 or not. Please check for us, it will be on the barrel.
srry i messed up.

Marlin 1870 336 model and it sure is fun to shoot.

The .357 is awesome was shooting oil containers from 75 yards away. I will be using this beast for deer season for pistol.

The 22-250 has a stuck trigger. It is obviously something in the trigger mechanism, because we took it apart and narrowed it down to that.

I decided on a AR-15. should be awesome, my cousin just bought one and its a blast.

ROth

Old 02-20-2010, 03:53 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth View Post
srry i messed up.

Marlin 1870 336 model and it sure is fun to shoot.

The .357 is awesome was shooting oil containers from 75 yards away. I will be using this beast for deer season for pistol.

The 22-250 has a stuck trigger. It is obviously something in the trigger mechanism, because we took it apart and narrowed it down to that.

I decided on a AR-15. should be awesome, my cousin just bought one and its a blast.

ROth
Yea ar-15's are awesome. Very accurate, virtually no kick, and alot of power and fun. Plus you can buy just about anything for them. I am thinking about buying one of those golf ball launchers for mine. Take it to the local golf course on the par 3. LOL JK

Old 02-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLID View Post
Yea ar-15's are awesome. Very accurate, virtually no kick, and alot of power and fun. Plus you can buy just about anything for them. I am thinking about buying one of those golf ball launchers for mine. Take it to the local golf course on the par 3. LOL JK
meh, i re-thought it and im getting a savage .223 bolt action. whoo.

Roth

Newest Threads