Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   General Rifle Discussion (
-   -   Looking for help finding a product (

ACRhino 08-11-2011 11:16 PM

Looking for help finding a product
I havenít spent a ton of time at professional ranges or gunsmith shops so I need some help finding a product that Iím not sure how to describe. Iím looking for a rest that I can essentially put my rifle in, lock it down, bolt it to a table and test fire by just pulling the trigger and having the whole rig now move about. Iíve seen things similar to this on myth busters when they test firearms but for the life of me I donít know what to google for or what this might be called. Any ideas? Iím pretty much looking for something to bolt the rifle down with and test fire/scope adjust Ö hits, links?

canebrake 08-11-2011 11:20 PM

Google "Lead Sled".

Caldwell Lead Sled DFT Rifle Shooting Rest - MidwayUSA

Hyskore Dangerous Game Rifle Shooting Rest - MidwayUSA

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.