Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > look at this bull ****

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 03:33 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 70

the point i was trying to make is most rifles with a high collector value usually have some historical value as well,, Para is not of any better quality as say DPMS or any other standard lower,, there name doesn't even command a premium

the sks, well to me number, Russian, or what have you to me its just an sks, to a collector who sees the historical value in them thats another story and the only thing that will ever make an sks have more than the $75 value i paid long ago for mine,, though they were on average for $350 when this all started and now silly people are paying $1000 for them on gb

if it was an older colt or something of collector value than yes that number would matter,, this is like me saying a low number plumcrazy lower is worth more than the $125 they go for... theses are new production lowers with no collector value at all,,, like like saying my brothers brand new Camry is a collectors car just cause its new

there is nothing special about them lowers and thats not just opinion its fact