Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > A little help from...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 672 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 677

Default A little help from...

..my new friend. My wife bought me a Buck Bench (my choice) for Christmas.
Southwest Tactical | Home of the Buck Bench | Shooting Bench
I finally got to use it today. I love this thing. It fits in the truck of my car. My main point for getting it was to help my boys. A .22 gets heavy after just a short while. We were out for 4 hours. My 11 year old was shooting a 7" steel plate at 100 yards w/ open sights w/ his M1969 .22lr Romanian trainer. I finally got a Marlin 917V dialed in that I re-scoped. My buddies new 597 was a different story. It is going back to the shop he bought it at. I have never seen anything jam like this thing. I'm going to use the bench for woodchuck hunting. It was like shooting out a 1972 Fleetwood window.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here