Leader 50 BMG - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Leader 50 BMG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #41
GY6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrytofdallas View Post
Black Talon,

I understand a reflex suppressor has been designed for the Leader 50. If so, what type of muzzle brake / attachment configuration is being used? What is size and weight of can? How does it effect the perceived recoil?

I shoot my McBros Tac-50 with an AAC Cyclops and would love to use it on the Leader also. Any chance of testing Leader with Cyclops if I provide the brake/suppressor?

Here is a picture of Leader 50 prototype being held by a very little (4' 10") girl for size comparison and video link of suppressed Tac-50. Any update on production status?

I am the guy who "won" the (popular gun auction site) prepay auction that your Dad saved me from losing a 4k deposit on. Thanks again Mr. St. George!

JerryT

YouTube - ‪AAC CYCLOPS‬‏

Great picture! This gives a great perspective on how COMPACT this 50 BMG bullpup design is. I saw the first picture that Black Talon posted and was interested in seeing size comparison. So Thanks for posting

Old 03-16-2012, 04:08 AM   #42

Liked 14 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GY6 View Post
WOW! I would have never thought of a Bullpup designed 50.BMG...This is an amazing idea, my hat is off to your father for coming up with this design.
Thank you!

Quote:
To think about all the possibilities of a compact 50. BMG rifle! I would like to get the specs on this rifle, is there a site I can go to to see all of its details?
http://www.micordefense.com/Leader-50trade_ep_41.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by GY6 View Post
Great picture! This gives a great perspective on how COMPACT this 50 BMG bullpup design is. I saw the first picture that Black Talon posted and was interested in seeing size comparison. So Thanks for posting
Here are two of a friend of mine:

Further size comparison:

http://olegvolk.net/blog/2012/01/07/just-back-from-the-range/

http://olegvolk.net/blog/2011/05/19/leader-50-semi-auto-bullpup/

“When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said the man with the pistol’s a dead man. Let’s see if that’s true.”

Old 03-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #43

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 10

just great just F$#^%&^ great now i have to go to work with a stiffy, in all seriousness though holy crap thats amazing

Old 03-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #44

After the initial delivery to the first set of buyers, do you expect the price to come down from $10,000? Thanks.

Old 04-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #45

Liked 14 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Retail pricing is determined by management. Please direct all questions regarding price to MICOR Defense, Inc.

“When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said the man with the pistol’s a dead man. Let’s see if that’s true.”