Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > KRISS VECTOR Shooting Demonstration and Overview

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default KRISS VECTOR Shooting Demonstration and Overview

The KRISS VECTOR is a truly unique weapon. It is, in its full auto version, a submachine gun with a cyclic rate nobody in their right mind would actually use on full auto, but it shines in three round burst mode. Then you have the civilian models, among them shines the SBR version with a 5.5" barrel, then throw a can on it and you've got something really special.

I was able to shoot a KRISS VECTOR out at Asymmetric Solutions in Farmington, Missouri and we had a great time.

Check out Asymmetric Solutions at: http://www.asymmetricsolutionsusa.com

Impressions of the VECTOR.

I was surprised by the amount of recoil. I had shot a MP5 a week before, on full auto even, and the recoil is night/day different. I chalk it up to the heavier round, of course, but also because the VECTOR is really light and compact. But, when we put the suppressor on it, the VECTOR was in its element.

I believe the SBR version with a suppressor would make for a nearly perfect home defense weapon, easily able to cut corners, pie and cover a house, with a flashlight on it, etc.

We had a great time.

Here's the video:

www.youtube.com/v/1sjvxbHmyoA?version=3&hl=en_US

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Fantastic weapon. The Ma compliant version is not quite so Nice with the extra foot of barrel.

I don't need No stinking signature.