Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   Knob Creek the day after the machinegun shoot (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/knob-creek-day-after-machinegun-shoot-26009/)

opaww 04-13-2010 12:32 PM

Knob Creek the day after the machinegun shoot
 
2 Attachment(s)
Knob Creek the day after the Machinegun shoot, I set up my target at 100 yardswhich you cannot see in this pic, I also attached my old digital camara to it for some fun shooting

opaww 04-13-2010 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
After logging my cold bore shots I fired a few more rounds and then went for the camara hanging on the right of the target. Not quite center of the lens but thats OK

cpttango30 04-13-2010 02:08 PM

thats too bad..

I hate seeing a good camera go down like that.

opaww 04-13-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 269234)
thats too bad..

I hate seeing a good camera go down like that.

It's OK, the camara gave up the ghost last month and I just replaced it with a new one

amoroque 04-13-2010 02:44 PM

Very cool Opaww!
I've always wanted to go to knob creek for the machine gun shoot.

cpttango30 04-13-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opaww (Post 269236)
It's OK, the camara gave up the ghost last month and I just replaced it with a new one

OK than thats cool. Rather good shootin there opaww.

opaww 04-13-2010 05:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
When I shot the camara it exited the back with less damage then I thought it would. But it also fliped the camara on it's side so I had a thinner target to aim at. I hit it about 2 inches high from aim point but still managed to hit it.

Bigguns911 04-13-2010 06:14 PM

Next time use a good camera, put it on record and see that the shot looks like from the cameras point of view. I don't know it you would be able to see anything or get the data off once it was shot but it would be cool to see if it worked.:D

50of4064 04-22-2010 01:43 AM

Very nice shooting, gives new meaning to " SAY CHEESE " vn indeed

DrumJunkie 04-22-2010 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigguns911 (Post 269359)
Next time use a good camera, put it on record and see that the shot looks like from the cameras point of view. I don't know it you would be able to see anything or get the data off once it was shot but it would be cool to see if it worked.:D

You know..If you didn't hit the memory card you just might be able to see that. Interesting idea...hmmMMMmmm:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.