Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > K31

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default K31

Anybody love this rifle as much as I do? Cheap, very accurate and to operate just pull the bolt straight back and push it forward. Also, I live in hernando, mississippi if anybody knows a place to shoot around here please let me know.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-29-2011, 03:40 PM   #2

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

The K31 is an excellent rifle for the reasons you stated. Unfortunately prices for the rifles and ammunition are rising because they are so good.

Welcome here Mark. When you get a chance, please head over to the New Member Introduction forum and introduce yourself to the folks.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-29-2011, 04:16 PM   #3

This is true. When I had my gun shop I bought them for about 125.00.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Yup. I've got two of them. One I modified (bubbad) by cutting the stock and mounting a dipoter peep sight and an Olympic type globe front sight. I use that one in high power matches shooting against custom AR 15s and do OK. The other one is as issued and a safe queen.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #5

I have a buddy that actually made contact with person who's id tag was under the but plate .