I've used the search, please help.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > I've used the search, please help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 112 Times on 82 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Default I've used the search, please help.

There was a thread here in one of the forums about the MS2and MS3 slings. Some members posted alternatives with links, one was Troy and I forgot the other. I found some mounts I wanted on the site but the paper I wrote it down on got tossed. I think the company started with the letter A but am not sure.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by p35bhp55 View Post
There was a thread here in one of the forums about the MS2and MS3 slings. Some members posted alternatives with links, one was Troy and I forgot the other. I found some mounts I wanted on the site but the paper I wrote it down on got tossed. I think the company started with the letter A but am not sure.
I found a guy in Texas who makes custom weave Slings for the cost of a regular sling. You need to talk to them.

http://www.sandstormcustomrifleslings.com/ <--- here. Do yourself a favor, atleast talk to him. The sling he sold me looks, feels and acts like a $100 custom made work of art that is both functional and comfortable in all types of clothing. The Sling was like $50 shipped. Its the one on the bottom right hand corner of his home page.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #3

Liked 136 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 29

A paracord sling?
I've bought several from this cat and they're top notch.

Old 06-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #4

I am over in the UK and have been making paracord slings for about a month now and have made about 7 so far.
The main advantage is colour choice and they are very strong and comfortable. The main downside is that they are a fix length.
I buy all my QD swivels from the US Eb@y, it is much cheaper than getting them ftom the UK.
I am currently making one with side release buckles about 1/4 of the way down the sling.