Israel's Tavor Strengthens Grip on Global Market

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Israel's Tavor Strengthens Grip on Global Market

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Israel's Tavor Strengthens Grip on Global Market

Israel's Tavor Strengthens Grip on Global Market
This rifle seems very interesting.. i wonder when we'll have it here

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 24

first, welcome to the forum. second, the bullpup design is popular amongst many fighting forces, Britain, France, Portugal, and now Israel. The US won't adapt for a while however, if you look at the history of changing armanents, especially the M16's story, it will be quite a while before we embrace a foregin weapon. they are currently working on concept weapons, but they already turned down the XM-8 project. it may hit the civilian market first as a class 3.

"I only regret I have but one life to lose for my country" Nathan Hale

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.