I thought it was an ok deal? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > I thought it was an ok deal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Hey Narc, if that Leupold is that old, box it up and ship it back to Leupold. They will take it apart, clean up the inside, reseal with new gas, all for free. They have a true lifetime warranty. You'll get almost a brand new scope out of the deal. Leupold rocks that way....
awesome i had no idea.

i have heard of their custom shop working on scopes and bumping up the magnification. do you think they could turn this scope into a 5-20 or maybe even a 6-24? or am i just making shat up?

Old 10-26-2009, 11:39 PM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Sauce NARC View Post
awesome i had no idea.

i have heard of their custom shop working on scopes and bumping up the magnification. do you think they could turn this scope into a 5-20 or maybe even a 6-24? or am i just making shat up?
I think the Leupold scope will bump up the magnification, but I don't think it's cheap. The recleaning and everything is free though.

I sent them a real old 10 power that I had on a rifle when I was a kid. We are talking this scope was 20 years old.

They ended up sending me a brand new scope because they didn't make that model anymore. Got a brand new 10x fixed target scope just for sending in an old one.

They are a real good company to deal with.

JD

Old 10-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #13
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1179 Times on 678 Posts
Likes Given: 568

That's a nice little boom stick you got off your uncle. He gave you a great deal on it too! Let us know how it shoots.