Help with a German Rifle?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Help with a German Rifle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default Help with a German Rifle?

I shot a friends' fathers rifle a while ago. It was from WWII, I think it had 12 shots, and was loaded by putting all the bullets into a chamber and screwing a spring in behind them. It was semi auto. Anybody help me with figuring out the rifle? It was from a while ago, so sorry if I was too vague. I can't remember the caliber. I know we shot a couple .22s that day, but don't know if it was one. Thanks for any help.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-12-2010, 03:05 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 62 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Try this link to find the gun you are looking for.

Small Arms Illustrated

Then click on the link that says, "WWII Era Small Arms" page down to the Germany section & check out the pictures.
There are a lot of pictures to look at so it may take a little time to load.
Good Luck finding the gun you are looking for.