Hello all.. Please help..

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Hello all.. Please help..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hello all.. Please help..

I have this rifle that I need some info on, it has no names on the gun inside or out and only three numbers, number 22 on trigger guard and rear sling mount,number 31 on top of berrel near where the bolt goes in, number 150 on the bayonet mount.. Thess numbers could mean nothing but again I have no idea what this thing is, its total lenght from butt to end is 49 inches and the barrel is 35and a half inches.. Please give me as much info as you can and thank you for taking the time to read..

sloans-picccsssss-163.jpg   sloans-picccsssss-166.jpg   sloans-picccsssss-174.jpg   sloans-picccsssss-176.jpg   sloans-picccsssss-178.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #2

Liked 763 Times on 442 Posts
Likes Given: 461

Appears to be a single shot, at least I can't see a magazine. Also seems to be missing the bolt, did you remove or is it missing? Any markings on the receiver, inside the action. Any marks, insignia or stamps on the stock.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 08-18-2011, 05:32 PM   #3

Liked 743 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 232

We need better pictures. From above looking down into the action,each side of action, all close-ups. If you have the bolt we need pics of that to both in and out of the gun.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #4

Liked 79 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Arisaka type 99.

DEO VINDICE

http://blackpowdertimes.com/index.php

Old 08-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #5

Liked 751 Times on 497 Posts
Likes Given: 832

Looks like your missing quite a few parts.... Its definitely a Arisaka, but looks like a type 38 to me... the type 99 is shorter and has a upper handguard.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:55 PM   #6

Liked 79 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
Looks like your missing quite a few parts.... Its definitely a Arisaka, but looks like a type 38 to me... the type 99 is shorter and has a upper handguard.
Yep, you're right it is a 38.

DEO VINDICE

http://blackpowdertimes.com/index.php