Has anyone tried a multi-barrel Rossi?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Has anyone tried a multi-barrel Rossi?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Has anyone tried a multi-barrel Rossi?

I am visiting my daughter in Ohio this week and yesterday I saw a Rossi youth single shot rifle with three barrels. One is .22 LR, one .410, and one .243. It was fairly short making it quick to move in the brush. The high rubber cheek rest was just right to bring my eye to the site. The sits were fiber optic, great. The gun had two features not found on the H&R. It has a safety that prevents the gun from going off when cocked if you drop it or pull the trigger by accident, and it will not open with the hammer cocked, so that you can't open it in error while trying to line up on that big buck. They wanted $279 with all three barrels. What do you think? Thanks for the input.

Dave

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here