H&R's risk at this point
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > H&R's risk at this point

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default H&R's risk at this point

I got my son his first hunting rifle H&R youth .243 with a 20 inch barrel. I am really impressed. I don't know if it is the wasted powder or what, but it has less recoil than my Savage.

I like it enough that I was planning to get the survivor in .308. With Remington in the process of buying them, is this not a good time to be buying their product. I am wondering if this is why Cabelas has all of their Marlin and H&R product on sale.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here