h&r commemorative

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > h&r commemorative

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default h&r commemorative

I have just acquired an H&R 1995 rocky mountain elk foundation commemorative edition in 280 calibur. The unusual thing is that on the reciever the word edition is missing the I and is therefor misspelled. I called H&R and got no answers. i am wondering if anyone has ever heard of this. thanks brad5667

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

First, welcome to the forum. How's about stopping by the Introductions thread and let us know a little about you.

I wanna see pics, if possible. Not for the engraving but for the looks. Those H&R's can be soo damn pretty.

I bet someone here knows the answer to your question. Stick around, lots of knowledge here.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 01-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #3

Default H&R dellema

I will try to post some pictures if i can figure out how to do it, i'm on my way to tomonium gun show today however but thanks for the reply. brad