Guns guns guns. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

Guns guns guns.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I'll have to get back to you this weekend when I can get a look at it. The Savage is mine, along with that old Marlin and a newer Marlin to go with it. The Silver Hawk was my uncle's, who also passed away, so I don't think it will ever go anywhere. Not really sure about the .243, kind of a piece of **** in my experience, just curious about it. The falling block .22-250 is probably going to be for sale at some point maybe. I really want to hold on to it though, holds a few childhood memories...

I'm not looking to sell right now, just looking for values and whatnot....maybe in the future...

I've got about 20 more to post I think and some more that I don't even have pics of yet.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:25 AM   #12

Aaahh. Missed the comment about Gunbroker.com...I've also been looking through other auctions and whatnot.

I'll just post the really old **** that I cant find and whatnot so as not to waste anyones time.

Also, I must be clear: None of these are for sale unless otherwise noted. Sorry, even if I decide to sell any of these it will probably be a while before I actually intend to sell them. Now is not the right time.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #13

ARMSLIST - Free local gun classifieds. Buy, sell, or trade firearms in your local area. is a free gun classifieds page you can post them on if that helps you out at all

Old 04-07-2010, 02:41 AM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

on your browning 243 are you sure it's not BBR and not BAR? IF it's BBR, and in good shape ( and it looks as if it is) High end $700 (Blue book)