1.) S&W M&P9
2.) a good .22lr rifle
3.) AR in a large caliber for hunting (have thought about an AR10 but those giant rounds like the socom or Beowulf get me)
4.) S&W M&P Shield in 9mm for when Illinois gets CCW or when I feel the need to be armed is greater than the need to follow the rules
5.) A good long distance shooter, maybe a Rem 700
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin
Marlin ss laminate .45-70, m1a national match, krebbs AK-47, Ohio ordinance bar, whatever over under 12 guage fits me, mosin original sniper along with garand and 1903 snipers, nice k31, Swedish mauser. Waiting on the right lottery ticket...
Liked 22315 Times on 12477 Posts Likes Given: 53672
my lists come in three different catagories.
A) need to have just because list.
1. always another 1911 pistol.
2. 243 in bolt action.
3. 300 Win. mag. in bolt action.
4. 220 Swift in bolt action.
5. another 357 Mag revolver.
B) just because i want it list.
1. M94 Winchester in 32 Win. Spl.
2. a rifle chambered in 45-70.
3. a bolt action chambered in 6.8 SPC.
4. 22-250 in bolt action.
5. 20 ga O/U shotgun.
6. 6.5x55 in bolt action.
7. another 12 ga O/U shotgun.
8. another AR in 6.8 SPC.
C) if i happen to run across it at a good deal list.
1. any old Ruger M77 rifles, any caliber.
2. an AK47, Mosin-Nagant, or an SKS.
3. older Winchester M70 in any caliber.
4. older Remington M700 in any caliber.
6. anything oddball that i can refurbish.
then also anything that is too good to pass up and i happen to have the money. of course my lists are always changing or even added to!