Gun accidents

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Gun accidents

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Default Gun accidents

WTF, Suprised no fatalities in this video!

The 'Best Of' Gun Accidents | Military.com

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #2

Except for the guy shooting Mortars off at 3:30 Minutes in, haha

"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life, secondly to liberty, thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
-Samuel Adams

"Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives."
-John Adams

Old 10-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #3

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Further proof that even dummies have guns...lol

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 10-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #4

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts

Videos like this make me nervous. Everytime I see some guy bust his nose because he thought he was a bad*ss and could one hand a shotgun or that it was a good idea to sight down his pistol gripped 12guage I am reminded how little some people utilize something I call common sense. I am very cautious about the gun handling of the people who are around me when we go shooting and I am strict about how my weapons are handled, but watching videos shot by people less cautious than myself reminds me why I am so picky... I would much rather not end up shot... I have to add, however, the segment where the guy hands a loaded pistol to a toddler kinda got me hot... mad hot...

Old 10-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #5

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werminator View Post
Videos like this make me nervous. Everytime I see some guy bust his nose because he thought he was a bad*ss and could one hand a shotgun or that it was a good idea to sight down his pistol gripped 12guage I am reminded how little some people utilize something I call common sense. I am very cautious about the gun handling of the people who are around me when we go shooting and I am strict about how my weapons are handled, but watching videos shot by people less cautious than myself reminds me why I am so picky... I would much rather not end up shot... I have to add, however, the segment where the guy hands a loaded pistol to a toddler kinda got me hot... mad hot...
Yeah I must agree. Worst thing that I did to myself with a gun is not have enough eye relief. I just don't understand what some people are thinking when they do these kinds of things. It makes for some great safety videos for a gun class and like you reminds me why I don't go to some of the ranges around here. Anytime you ask someone how a range is and they start off, "it's nice, but the idiots go out there" makes it a definite no no in my book.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 10-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #6

What burns my bacon is the "hot chick shoots a ____" videos on Youtube. Some Bubba videos his halter-clad girlfriend shooting his shotgun, Desert Eagle, or other hand cannon for the first time and then giggles uncontrollably when it whacks her in the forehead.

Dave

"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
- The Simpsons

Old 10-22-2011, 04:53 AM   #7

Liked 57 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 44

I like the part where the towel heads are getting kicked acrossed the room.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #8

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werminator
U said it no wonder its gettin harder to hold the title as professional an safe gun owners with stupid bs like that for all the world to see safe an responsible the right way to keep the well u all know off our cans come the next election