Great holiday weekend! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Great holiday weekend!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 252 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheFree7 View Post

Looks good! With the wax coating, does it do a good job preventing lead getting all over your fingers? I usually stay away from non copper plated for that reason and just seems to be dirtier ammo in general.
Yes it is a hard almost varnish like finish. I have never seen it soften yet and i do shoot in the new mexico desert a couple times a year.

I have never seen lead on my hands from this yet but i baby my ammo and sort into 50 rd boxes out of the bulk packs. Best way to help your accuracy is to shoot good ammo to start with.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

"MOLON LABE" - Come and get them, can't be any plainer than that!