Good price on a new browning x-bolt???
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Good price on a new browning x-bolt???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Good price on a new browning x-bolt???

Hi,

I need a new rifle and came across this deal this morning. What do you guys think?

GUNS: Browning X-Bolt Carbon Fiber Stalker $875 Shipped with Free $150 Browning Jacket MIR from CenterfireGuns.com

I saw this deal this morning and couldn't resist going in for one for my son for Christmas.

CenterfireGuns.com has the new Browning X-Bolt Carbon Fiber Stalker in various calibers priced at $875 shipped. This rifle retails for $1389 and the only other online store I was able to find these at were priced at $1200+. Also included in this deal is a free branded Browning jacket via MIR which will also go to my boy. But it's so nice I may take it for myself.

The calibers in stock are:

243 Winchester [centerfireguns.com]
7mm-08 [centerfireguns.com]
308 Winchester [centerfireguns.com]
300 WSM [centerfireguns.com]
223 Remington [centerfireguns.com]
22-250 [centerfireguns.com]

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here