Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > general introduction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 01:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default general introduction

hello friends, let me begin by introducing myself as an old retired redneck from Alabama. i'm interested mainly in rifles anthough i do like certain handguns. i have some questions about some of my long guns, the value of same, primarily and also one of my handguns. if there is anyone that could help me along these lines, please give me a shout.

jim shores aka crowdancer

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-31-2007, 01:25 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Howdy neighbor,
For gun values, I stop by the local books a million and use their copies of the firearms price guides and I look on the web to see what things are SELLING for (not just posted for) on Auction arms and Gunbroker.
I have a couple of those from 2005. You can also go to the NRA site and read on how to evaluate condition.

Old 10-31-2007, 03:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowdancer View Post
hello friends, let me begin by introducing myself as an old retired redneck from Alabama. i'm interested mainly in rifles anthough i do like certain handguns. i have some questions about some of my long guns, the value of same, primarily and also one of my handguns. if there is anyone that could help me along these lines, please give me a shout.

jim shores aka crowdancer
Throw out the questions and we all will do our best to answer.

* Rom. 12:12

"The world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him."
- Henry Varley to DL Moody

"I felt only as a man can feel who is roaming over the prairies of the far West, well armed, and mounted on a fleet and gallant steed." - Buffalo Bill

Old 11-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default ?s on values

Either post them or pm me and I'll look em up for ya,as 1 redneck to another.