fun for $28.00
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > fun for $28.00

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts

Default fun for $28.00

Just bought my kids ....girl 12 ...boy 5 their first lil bb gun ...to share and more or less start firearms training ,disipline .The daisey buck 19.00 and change and a 6000 rnd bb can . It has been years since I have shot a bb gun ...I had a blast, the lil thing is accurate as hell, spent a few hours sniping spent shotgun shells and cans . Cant wait til the kids are out of school ! Im gonna buy another one and put a laser on it .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by powg View Post
Just bought my kids ....girl 12 ...boy 5 their first lil bb gun ...to share and more or less start firearms training ,disipline .The daisey buck 19.00 and change and a 6000 rnd bb can . It has been years since I have shot a bb gun ...I had a blast, the lil thing is accurate as hell, spent a few hours sniping spent shotgun shells and cans . Cant wait til the kids are out of school ! Im gonna buy another one and put a laser on it .
They are a heckuva lot of fun.. As a kid I used to shoot at the cockroaches and palmetto bugs that would scurry along the back wall of my friend's stables. Fun times..

Old 05-12-2011, 12:21 AM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

My friend Curtis and I used to shoot bumble bees.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:35 AM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3098 Times on 1507 Posts
Likes Given: 1557

powg,

God bless you man! I think that is great. And a great tool to teach a kid weapon safety. And also shooting skills prior to graduation to the real weapons. I remember mom and dad bought me a Daisy Red Rider Lever Action BB Gun when I was 6 yoa. And I too learned safe gun handling and techniques before graduating to the 22 rifle and 20 ga shotgun. I think what you have done is absolutely great! You obviously are a good father and also want your children to enjoy the great sport.
My Grand Dad always use to say! You show me a young person who likes to shoot, hunt and fish and I will show you a young person that will most likely never get into ant trouble!

Old 05-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #5

Liked 60 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 46

My parents would never let me have a BB gun (Too Dangerous) But they bought me a 22, go figure. I bought my 3 step sons comemorative Daisys when they and their mother moved in with me. A lot of quality hours of bonding. I have around 10 BB or Pellet rifles now at the age of 63. I live in a suburban neighborhood where neighbors are close so shooting anything else is taboo. Rabit, squirrel and chipmunks fear me and my Crossman Phantom. Tree huggers hate me.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.