A fire starts and you can only rescue one rifle. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > A fire starts and you can only rescue one rifle.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Default Maybe...

we should stop pissing fire and sweating gasoline (which seems to be a bad idea) so cpttango won't have to gel up and we won't be running around in fires grabbing our guns, I personally would like to be nowhere the arms room when theres a fire, or to have a fire in the first place

Old 05-28-2009, 03:13 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Dude if your pissin fire then you need to go see the doc. Your girl been steppin out on you and she gave you the CLAP.
You've never had that shot have you? They pull a tube of crap out of a freezer, screw a needle onto and proceed to squeeze a golf ball size lump of stuff into your butt cheek. You can't sit down for two weeks. It's better just to piss fire.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #23

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
You've never had that shot have you? They pull a tube of crap out of a freezer, screw a needle onto and proceed to squeeze a golf ball size lump of stuff into your butt cheek. You can't sit down for two weeks. It's better just to piss fire.
No I got lucky and I just had to get rodded off the range that was bad enough. Had to have serious talk with GF because she came at me tellin me that I gave it to her.

Last edited by cpttango30; 05-28-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Who's been steppin'? I think I will keep it quiet until she claims that she is pissing fire. Better that way, doh. j/k

Speaking of stepping, do the vids of the N. Korean army remind anyone of any other goose steppin' turds? Those kinds of displays are funny in my mind. They are meant to scare the rest of the world. Some of the soldiers had rifles and some were totally without arms. N. Korea has no idea...
What scares me is that If Kim jong ill is scared of losing power what will he do what is he capable of doing. If I were president I would have to called them said "Look here you little COMMIE TURD you launch another missile that so much as strays towards the USA AND, I AM going to unleash the largest can of whoop azz you have ever seen. I will take over your country and make it the 51 state of the USA. YOU GOT THAT YOU LITTLE TURD BAG"

I totally believe in Cowboy politics. I ain't gonna play around when you elect me as president in 2012. I will clean house both here and there.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #25

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

You have my vote and I might as well start calling you Mr. President!!

As for the one rifle I would grab while running out the door...my Mini14, the three 20 round magazines and as much of the 1000 rounds of ammo I can grab!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 05-29-2009, 12:43 AM   #26

I'd have to go with the ole AR-15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
I'd grab my AR-57.
I'm jealous. But I do have a question on it, do you have trouble getting ammo? And isn't it pretty expensive?

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 05-29-2009, 01:42 AM   #27

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCross7 View Post
I'd have to go with the ole AR-15.

I'm jealous. But I do have a question on it, do you have trouble getting ammo? And isn't it pretty expensive?

-Fred
Nope, I've had no trouble getting ammo but it is kinda pricey. I've only bought .40 S&W before so I don't have any other rifle calibers to compare it too 'cause I've never looked.

The real price is the magazine. $100 per one from FN. I got "lucky" and was able to get a few for about $60 a piece.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 05-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #28

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
What scares me is that If Kim jong ill is scared of losing power what will he do what is he capable of doing. If I were president I would have to called them said "Look here you little COMMIE TURD you launch another missile that so much as strays towards the USA AND, I AM going to unleash the largest can of whoop azz you have ever seen. I will take over your country and make it the 51 state of the USA. YOU GOT THAT YOU LITTLE TURD BAG"

I totally believe in Cowboy politics. I ain't gonna play around when you elect me as president in 2012. I will clean house both here and there.
What you have to realize is that thru the best intelligence we have on N. Korea is that the state run media still tells the people that the war is still going on. The country can't feed it's own people. It is the most secluded militarized country in the world. They have no idea what could be, but will never be under current administration weakness (yes, ours).

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 05-29-2009, 03:56 AM   #29

m 14 w shepard scope dont try run that thru your insurance agents claim program
daihpong

Old 05-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
What you have to realize is that thru the best intelligence we have on N. Korea is that the state run media still tells the people that the war is still going on. The country can't feed it's own people. It is the most secluded militarized country in the world. They have no idea what could be, but will never be under current administration weakness (yes, ours).
NO Really I didn't know that a commie government is not telling the poor starving masses the truth.

Ok sorry about that. (Still a little upset over another thread).

I do realize that. But I still feel the same.

We need a Leader who is going to be a leader and not a follower. The last batch of presidents are nothing more than someone who is satisfied with 2nd place because they are weak and can't take the heat. This country and our values are being attacked on all fronts and these liberals are just like the French WE GIVE UP here lets sit around a camp fire smoke pot and sing songs that warm our heart. When they should be sitting around a fire screaming WOLVERINES and cooking the hearts of their enemies and painting their faces with the blood of their DEAD enemies. There is no excuse for what is happening to our country and values right now. I am a very tolerant man (Some may not believe that) but I am. But when we got some crazed lunatic shooting misses at us and we sit by and do nothing that right there is UNACCEPTABLE in my mind. I firmly believe that if a missiles comes towards our nation even by a fraction of an inch. We should retaliate and hard. Ok don't bomb the civilians I agree with that why not just blow up the military base they are shooting the missiles from. Or better yet blow up his house with him in it sitting on the craper.