A few for the non-tactical crowd - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > A few for the non-tactical crowd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 12:58 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Very Nice collection.I cant wait to pay the car off. $400 dollars a month could buy alot of guns in a short ammount of time esp mil surps.

"Which is heavier a soldiers pack or a slaves chains" Napoleon
"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."Thomas Jefferson
"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity
"No combat-ready unit ever passed inspection, and no inspection-ready unit ever passed combat."

Old 01-17-2011, 01:33 AM   #22
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

That is just wrong.

You couldn't remember where it was and had to dig thru a pile of rifles. I have a certain Gif for that but will not post it.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:05 AM   #23

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
That is just wrong.

You couldn't remember where it was and had to dig thru a pile of rifles. I have a certain Gif for that but will not post it.
I misplace stuff all the time. Before moving last year I knew where every item was stored, but since the move I'm still trying to find things. The good news though is that during the move I found stuff hidden since the last move. Found a spare factory mag for my original Walther TPH. But it works just as well with the current TPH and they are typically unobtanium.

The main safe holds the long guns without cases. But the other safes have the long guns in gun socks and cases. Tough to find one particular gun that way. I know where the guns I use all the time are, but the ones that rarely get used tend to sift into the background.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 01-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #24

Once a upon a time, I lived in Kalif. Many of the firearms I bought living there are no longer legal to own or soon will be illegal. No ammo will be sent by many vendors. Soon not just pisol ammo but all ammo will be direct and registered at a FFI only sales Nothing that will hold over ten rounds. Used handguns must be on the state's safety list, and all firearms transactions must be from FFI to the buyer, waiting period, etc. Carbines, Mini 14, and magazines over 10 rounds are illegal. Areas of no lead bullets, soon to come all ammo unless each bullet is coded will be illegal, Be prepared for the Mexican National gun laws to arrive soon. Might be wonderful country to live in, but gun owners face laws that third world countries have it place. Option is to move, and take a stand of no more new gun laws. Governor Moonbeam is not a lover of firearms, and bet there isn't one that he won't sign into law if it reaches his desk! I could be wrong, but isn't this the direction these laws are headed???

Old 01-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #25

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohrah View Post
Once a upon a time, I lived in Kalif. Many of the firearms I bought living there are no longer legal to own or soon will be illegal. No ammo will be sent by many vendors. Soon not just pisol ammo but all ammo will be direct and registered at a FFI only sales Nothing that will hold over ten rounds. Used handguns must be on the state's safety list, and all firearms transactions must be from FFI to the buyer, waiting period, etc. Carbines, Mini 14, and magazines over 10 rounds are illegal. Areas of no lead bullets, soon to come all ammo unless each bullet is coded will be illegal, Be prepared for the Mexican National gun laws to arrive soon. Might be wonderful country to live in, but gun owners face laws that third world countries have it place. Option is to move, and take a stand of no more new gun laws. Governor Moonbeam is not a lover of firearms, and bet there isn't one that he won't sign into law if it reaches his desk! I could be wrong, but isn't this the direction these laws are headed???
The DOJ list of banned weapons is in its final form, so no new guns will be added.

The ammo law (AB962) was struck down as unconstitutional.

Magazines over 10 rds are NOT illegal in CA.

Mexican National gun laws? Really?

Governor Moonbeam might not be the most Pro-Gun Gov we could have, but he did file an unsolicited Amicus Brief on behalf of Heller.

Moving away will be conceding the fight. I have a few guns that I relocated to another state, but most of mine are A-OK here.

So, do you have any other facts you would care to misrepresent, or are we done here?

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."