A few for the non-tactical crowd - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > A few for the non-tactical crowd

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jca1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: R.R.,NC
Posts: 1,464
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

The rest Please...........we hate you enough already

__________________

[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/

jca1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:06 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stafford, Virginia,The state of insanity.
Posts: 14,043
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

I swear M14 lives in an old bank with a 4 story vault just stacked full of guns in crates and hanging on the walls stacked in corners in cabinets and anywhere else he can fit them in that vault.

__________________
cpttango30 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
M14sRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,540
Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I swear M14 lives in an old bank with a 4 story vault just stacked full of guns in crates and hanging on the walls stacked in corners in cabinets and anywhere else he can fit them in that vault.
I wish. It would be cool to have an old industrial loft or hanger that could be done up like that.

I did have a friend years ago who bought a small house next to his car lot. He stripped out the interior of the home and added rows of gun racks along every wall and throughout the rooms. The walls were steel reinforced and steel doors added. He had thousands and thousands of, mostly, shotguns there. Great guy with more guns than the NRA museum.
__________________
NRA-Life
CRPA-Life

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI


"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."
M14sRock is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #14
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rochester WI,Rochester WI
Posts: 18,028
Liked 5985 Times on 3131 Posts
Likes Given: 427

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
I wish. It would be cool to have an old industrial loft or hanger that could be done up like that.

I did have a friend years ago who bought a small house next to his car lot. He stripped out the interior of the home and added rows of gun racks along every wall and throughout the rooms. The walls were steel reinforced and steel doors added. He had thousands and thousands of, mostly, shotguns there. Great guy with more guns than the NRA museum.
thats the kind of extreme hoarding that should be encouraged!!
__________________

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

JonM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stafford, Virginia,The state of insanity.
Posts: 14,043
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

My dad has then lined up around 2 bedrooms with more in the third and even more in the 3 cabinets in the house.

Lets just say Tango get to inharret a crap load of rimfires. I will end up with enough mossberg rimfires to make old C3 jealous....

__________________
cpttango30 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:38 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
M14sRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,540
Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
My dad has then lined up around 2 bedrooms with more in the third and even more in the 3 cabinets in the house.

Lets just say Tango get to inharret a crap load of rimfires. I will end up with enough mossberg rimfires to make old C3 jealous....
Cool. Tell him we need some pics. I'm fairly addicted to rimfires.
__________________
NRA-Life
CRPA-Life

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI


"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."
M14sRock is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TimL2952's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lockport,New York
Posts: 1,344
Liked 192 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 315

Default

our colleges team stores all of its ammo and the guns in what used to be an old bank's vault...got the big steel door and combo locks and everything! haha

__________________
TimL2952 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Logan2302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 123
Default

"Well. Fill your hands you son-of-a-bi--- !" : "True Grit"

__________________
Cooper's Rules. RULE
Logan2302 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:30 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jo da Plumbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,754
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default

I'm bookmarking that picture so I'll know what to ask you to bring to the desert next time.

__________________
Quote:

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Jo da Plumbr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:46 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
M14sRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,540
Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
I'm bookmarking that picture so I'll know what to ask you to bring to the desert next time.
No problem. I even have ammo for all of them. Ha.
__________________
NRA-Life
CRPA-Life

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI


"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."
M14sRock is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Humble SHTF collection for the non tactical crowd thetoad45 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 25 12-30-2010 09:41 PM
Midway Tactical Sniper Drag Bag & Tactical Pistol Case billt Firearm Accessories & Gear 4 08-06-2010 04:53 AM
New XD .45 Tactical crazycharlie2 XD Forum 8 07-19-2010 04:26 AM
RIA .45 Tactical ronnies1965 1911 Forum 13 05-02-2010 01:51 AM