Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   Extra Cash. . . Where to put it? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/extra-cash-where-put-33130/)

diggsbakes 10-16-2010 10:07 PM

Extra Cash. . . Where to put it?
 
I sold an old shot gun to a friend and have some extra cash as a result. Now I want to spend it.

I have a AR lower that needs an upper, a definite void for another AK in 7.62 and a spot for another revolver.

The AK will have all accessories it will ever need. The AR upper will need everything, but a scope, including more mags and ammo. Revolver will only need shooting. ;)

CHLChris 10-16-2010 10:13 PM

Wow, so many options!

Without knowing the rest of your arsenal, I could only say what I would do.

I would love to have a large-frame Smith & Wesson 629 .44 Magnum with 6" barrel.

But, if you are missing any basic spot-fillers that should come first. For instance, I assume you already have another functional AR (if not, get the AR upper). I assume you already have a full-size .357 Mag, but if not I would think that would come before a .44 Mag.

M14sRock 10-16-2010 11:01 PM

Finish the AR is my vote.

Dillinger 10-16-2010 11:09 PM

I didn't see an option for "the hip strap of my favorite stripper's thong" so I am holding my vote. :D

diggsbakes 10-17-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 369362)
I didn't see an option for "the hip strap of my favorite stripper's thong" so I am holding my vote. :D

C'mon JD that was last month's score. . . ;)

spittinfire 10-17-2010 12:31 PM

I think you need another revolver and caliber had better have the word MAGNUM behind it or I'm pulling your man card.

diggsbakes 10-17-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 369561)
I think you need another revolver and caliber had better have the word MAGNUM behind it or I'm pulling your man card.

Don't worry about that Spitty. ;)

And I'm 99% sure that it'll have the number .44 in front of the word magnum. :)

I've needed a 29 or 629 for a while now.

Note: If I do finish the AR it'll be a 300 yd + rifle, since my current set up is more of an inside 300 yd gun.

hunter Joe 10-17-2010 04:31 PM

Sounds like you might want to spend some of the money on more ammunition and your own stripper thong.

canebrake 10-18-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diggsbakes (Post 369611)
Don't worry about that Spitty. ;)

And I'm 99% sure that it'll have the number .44 in front of the word magnum. :)

I've needed a 29 or 629 for a while now.

Note: If I do finish the AR it'll be a 300 yd + rifle, since my current set up is more of an inside 300 yd gun.

Find a vintage Model 29. My favorite revolver!

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v.../ABombPhil.jpg

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...DSCF1394-2.jpg

spittinfire 10-18-2010 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by diggsbakes (Post 369611)
Don't worry about that Spitty. ;)

And I'm 99% sure that it'll have the number .44 in front of the word magnum. :)

I've needed a 29 or 629 for a while now.

Note: If I do finish the AR it'll be a 300 yd + rifle, since my current set up is more of an inside 300 yd gun.

You mean like this?

Attachment 20525


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.