Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Duracoat, what colors and pattern?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 05:25 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573

Well u would have my business if you could have built my 338 express for me lol

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH
I tried

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did


__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:27 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,487
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

I tried

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
I know still thinking about it in a single shot but man that will have a kick to it

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH


__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573

I know still thinking about it in a single shot but man that will have a kick to it

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH
Yes it will

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:37 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,487
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Yes it will

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
But on the other hand that would be a hell of a gun

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573

But on the other hand that would be a hell of a gun

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH
Ya....but heavy and i dont think you could keep a scope on it wo it eattin em

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,366
Liked 2377 Times on 1544 Posts

Default

More off track than on.... Shadow grass. I always liked the pattern on shotguns, but I've never seen it on rifle. Maybe a few green leaves on it to break it up.

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:46 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
More off track than on.... Shadow grass. I always liked the pattern on shotguns, but I've never seen it on rifle. Maybe a few green leaves on it to break it up.
Parts of mo ya that'd work for spot and stalk but most of mo itd just be a waste of time and paint

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:53 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,487
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Ya....but heavy and i dont think you could keep a scope on it wo it eattin em

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
True

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:54 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,487
Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
More off track than on.... Shadow grass. I always liked the pattern on shotguns, but I've never seen it on rifle. Maybe a few green leaves on it to break it up.
Lol ya that happens alot with me and Marlin

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH


__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Duracoat pattern? Essayons DIY Projects 3 07-31-2013 03:26 PM
Engraving pattern question? kraayenb Engraving & Refinishing 5 12-26-2011 08:50 PM
How do you pattern your smoothbores?? MoAmmoPlease General Shotgun Discussion 6 04-12-2010 12:53 PM
Bad Colors? notdku The Club House 33 03-01-2010 09:47 PM