Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   Don't know if the sky is falling (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/dont-know-if-sky-falling-60571/)

headhunter 03-19-2012 06:56 PM

Don't know if the sky is falling

I don't know if the sky is falling. Part of the family lives on the opposite side of the state and I don't know about one gun to live with forever, but , I do want to get home from visits. My 5/8 ton Ford 4X4 has a get home bag and the mini -14 and 200 rounds. a longer trip and I throw a 22 rifle on the floor in back too. Since this is the rifle section, about handguns all I'll add here is my 2 carry handguns are set up for one in a sholder rig and one for the strong side belt.

NotMormon 03-19-2012 07:04 PM

You'll be fine although you might want to cover up when the bullets start falling back to earth. All I have is a sharp stick and some duct tape and maybe some dirt on the floor mat.

orangello 03-19-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotMormon (Post 745223)
You'll be fine although you might want to cover up when the bullets start falling back to earth. All I have is a sharp stick and some duct tape and maybe some dirt on the floor mat.

Don't sweat it; You could probably fashion an axe from your cooling fan and the hood prop or the tire tool.
:D

NotMormon 03-19-2012 07:30 PM

Hopefully the sky falls slowly. If I get in a hurry, chances are real good that the duct tape would get around my ankles and then I'd trip and fall on the stick.

Sorry for screwing up your thread headhunter.

Muliemaster 03-19-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotMormon

So is the 5/8 ton a new model I have a 3/4 &1ton dually my wife has a 1/2 ton but the 5/8 ton huh odd way to say what it is, if it even is

Muliemaster 03-19-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muliemaster

So is the 5/8 ton a new model I have a 3/4 &1ton dually my wife has a 1/2 ton but the 5/8 ton huh odd way to say what it is, if it even is

That was to headhunter by the way sorry I pushed on your post by accident

Marlinman 03-19-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

That was to headhunter by the way sorry I pushed on your post by accident

Your just a push the button type of guy mike;) i carry my dual shoulder holster colt 1911s, my warbird, and marlin 22 mag in my truck. My FA 83 454 cassul stays in the truck unless im doin farmwork...then its on my right hip low down. Mike check your pms mon ami

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Muliemaster 03-19-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman

Your just a push the button type of guy mike;) i carry my dual shoulder holster colt 1911s, my warbird, and marlin 22 mag in my truck. My FA 83 454 cassul stays in the truck unless im doin farmwork...then its on my right hip low down. Mike check your pms mon ami

My dang gummet pm's wont load brother

Marlinman 03-19-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

My dang gummet pm's wont load brother

Do you still have my phone #?

Muliemaster 03-19-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlinman

I have tried to open 2 u have sent it says unsuported content what the hell u send me bud should I go hide before I try to open them again