Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Does anyone know of any good firearm auctions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Does anyone know of any good firearm auctions

Hello everyone I am a 1903, WWI, & WWII collector. Im looking for a good auction coming up is there any that anybody knows of???

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

The largest 1 that I'm aware of is Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns at GunBroker.com . It's an online gun auction version of ebay. I've not been keeping up with gunshow/auctions to know where/when they are anymore.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 07-18-2009, 10:36 PM   #3

Poulin's and Julia's are going to be having thier auction in Oct. or Nov. I don't remember exactly when you would have to look at their website they usually have pictures posted. They usually have the best selection

Welcome to Poulin's Antiques!
Welcome to James D. Julia Online

Happy Hunting

Old 07-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #4

Wow thanks looks like they have some great WWI and II. They didnt have any listing yet but they had a few pictures. Poulin's even had a Mod. 98 with longrail scope. I cant wait to see what else they have.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #5

No prob I had to go look after i told you about it. They had the dates up October 4, 5, & 6 at poulins. Im going to take a second mortgage on my house.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #6

hahaha thanks again

Old 08-04-2009, 06:47 AM   #7

armscollecting and other fellow shooters.

Have you looked at "Joesalter"s website? The business is somewhere in NH and although Not an auction, has excellent photos of each gun etc and a huge selection. The prices can be a bit high, but you see what objects look like and don't play auction games. Life might be too short for that.

Don't know whether he allows people to shop in person, or only via his website.
But unlike GunPorker (not just delusional prices for .303 ammo etc)...pardon me, Gunbroker, he gives you his phone number and staff answer questions. Many of the items are shipped from his Canadian business straight to NH.

Bought my first LE (#5) from his business and am quite satisfied. The site's description was quite accurate and quality of all the photos are a really nice change from most sellers on some auction sites.
Were it not for shipping+FFL fees, would have bought my #4 from there, instead of a gun show.

Last edited by Laufer; 08-05-2009 at 03:47 AM.