Do I really need anything more? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Do I really need anything more?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
The man said he was not all that great a speller. And really.(frag) Who the hell cares? He got his point across. THe(G) guy was just askling(sp) advice about what he has at home/. Not for an language arts lesson.
See my corrections above. Also you used the incorrect indefinite article. It should be 'a language arts' and not 'an'. I don't know what the / is.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 60 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 46

It seems that before I launch into this post, I should tell you that Dcomf's prevarications reek of so much fanaticism that the smell nauseates me. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Dcomf's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that destroying our moral fiber is a mug's game. The only reason he does things like that is because it doesn't do us much good to become angry and wave our arms and shout about the evils of his biases in general terms. If we want other people to agree with us and join forces with us, then we must chastise him before doing any further criticizing of other forum members grammar or language skills

We'd all be in grave danger if Dcomf continued to engage in his unthoughtful behavior. Finding the best way to prevent the Dcomf-induced degradation I foresee and save our forum from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace is a challenging problem indeed. We must therefore tackle this problem with more determination, more tenacity, and more unity than ever before. Only then will the members of this forum realize that Dcomf uses the word "electrophysiologically" to justify turning showboaters loose against us good members. In doing so, it is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that I defy the peevish spielers who advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively anal-retentive, and I defy the powers of darkness that they represent. Dcomf is a person of questionable moral character. It follows from this that it always cavils at my attempts to deal stiffly with diabolic parvenus who convict me without knowing me, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter. That's probably because Dcomf should clarify his point so people like you and me can tell what the heck he's trying to accomplish. Without clarification, Dcomf's ebullitions sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don't really seem to be considerate of other members. In short, Dcomf's uncompanionable, vitriolic tactics have done much to break down our relaxed forum. I propose, therefore, that we respond by doing what we can to accept him as well as we accept the people he, self-righteously finds fault with.

Gramer an speling ar naught neer as impotent ass thu meening of thu wurds. YOU JUST DON'T GET WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT!

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.

Last edited by dteed4094; 05-11-2010 at 11:07 PM.