Do I really need anything more? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Do I really need anything more?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have no idea what your first post said but, honestly, use a spell checker. Punctuation and grammar always count. Not one single period in the entire ramble.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:57 PM   #12

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymmas View Post
hey dillenger, you were right went north to a gun show picked up a old savage in win 300mag , that ought to work real well ,the rifle and 250 empty,s for 475.00 priced the brass , hell i may have to resort too bank robbery

ymmas
just know when ya go to reload your .300win.belted mags. i would load a tad on the conservative side...(lead bullets-n-fast burning powder helps...)(bullseye works with just about everything)...those cases wont last long in full charge mode.(most suffer sort case life)....this is why the 35 whelen is the best all around long range TKO round out there...between the 30-06 and the 416rigby the 35 whelen is the only fill n the gap non belted mags to choose from..sounds like you got all agles covered with no probs...hope ya dont have to use your geometry anytime soon...

Last edited by m72law; 04-30-2010 at 11:59 PM.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:59 PM   #13

Default sir

please delete my intire history as i withdraw from your group

Old 05-01-2010, 01:46 AM   #14

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymmas View Post
please delete my intire history as i withdraw from your group
I'm kind of lost on this post. What happened?

Old 05-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #15

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

ME TOO...i wasnt bashing you ymmas on anything you wrote...i was just giving a lil advice to ya.if ya ever go reloading them 300win mags...your more of a man then me if your shoulder can take that kind of punishment...hope none of use have to use what lil we have (compared to our gov.) if what looks to be around the corner turns on us

Old 05-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

ymmas, never mind that members' spelling and punctuation comments. I understood you just fine. Stick around and don't let someone's rudeness chase you away.

Just wondering if you have any handguns in your collection? Maybe a 1911 or a .357 or a 9mm might be in order.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #17

Liked 56 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Its really nice to know Dcomf is a literary genius but it seems he could use a lesson in getting along with people without trying to find fault. I understood ymmas perfectly and would much rather communicate with him than someone that is going to scrutinize my grammar.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.

Old 05-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I PM'd ymmas and asked him to stick around last night, but he may be gone.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #19

Man, thats too bad, i was enjoying this post. That was pretty f@*in rude PERIOD

Old 05-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #20

Default getting a little thin skinned

guys i guess i am a little thin skinned, had a long night , my daughter in law is in the hospital about to deliver another boot for the corps! spent 5 hrs in the waiting room and was in a real bad mood when that person got on my case. I know my spelling is the S***s but to be truthful typing is painful to me, i use my thumbs and a pencil rigged with wire that fits my thumb and for finger crude but it works, ill be on the forum as much as i can,
SEMPER FI

ymmas in the flint hills