cz 550 22-250

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > cz 550 22-250

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default cz 550 22-250

i just bought this rifle, its a cz 550 22-250, and i am impressed with the gun but have one problem when i am shooting i will go to load a round into the chamber and it is a bolt action and go to bring the bolt down and it wont lock the round in, the bold will not go down it doesnt happen often but i dont know what would cause this. i was just wondering if anyone else has this gun with the same problems?????

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

It doesn't look like many people in here have one.

I like CZ's and think they make good firearms. As far as your symptoms I would carefully check the chamber for dirt, piece of brass, and/or absolutely no oil or grease. Is this a new rifle? I'm assuming these are factory rounds? Is the bolt possibly hanging up on the magazine/next round?

I have a big bore CZ550 and mine is a little ammo sensitive.

In order to become the Master, a politician must act as a servant.