Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Rifle Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/)
-   -   Custom Big Bore Builders? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f18/custom-big-bore-builders-51812/)

SafariSam 11-15-2011 02:46 AM

Custom Big Bore Builders?
 
I'm getting ready to get someone to build a custom big bore bolt action rifle. who are some good custom builders to consider? i could spend up to around 7 to 10 grand at most for a great rifle.

JonM 11-15-2011 03:04 AM

if your going that much have you thought about a nice double rifle??

Muliemaster 11-15-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SafariSam
I'm getting ready to get someone to build a custom big bore bolt action rifle. who are some good custom builders to consider? i could spend up to around 7 to 10 grand at most for a great rifle.

To much open space in that question, what caliber, wood or synthetic , what length barrel, trigger the sky is the limit with 10$k to play with

SafariSam 11-15-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muliemaster (Post 627991)
To much open space in that question, what caliber, wood or synthetic , what length barrel, trigger the sky is the limit with 10$k to play with

i want something at least 500 caliber or over with a 26'' barrel with a beautiful walnut stock. i really want the rifle to be a work of art in both looks and function. please give me some names to consider for building something like this. thanks.

Muliemaster 11-15-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SafariSam

i want something at least 500 caliber or over with a 26'' barrel with a beautiful walnut stock. i really want the rifle to be a work of art in both looks and function. please give me some names to consider for building something like this. thanks.

Ok pal this is a good place to start yer quest its bigfivehq.com they list many different big boy builders, also very fine double rifles. Bigfive.com check it out

SafariSam 11-15-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muliemaster (Post 628333)
Ok pal this is a good place to start yer quest its bigfivehq.com they list many different big boy builders, also very fine double rifles. Bigfive.com check it out

thanks very much!! i've been wanting to have a place like that to checkout and get info from.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.