Comparing the SCAR 17 and SCAR 16 - Video

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Comparing the SCAR 17 and SCAR 16 - Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Comparing the SCAR 17 and SCAR 16 - Video

I thought some folks might appreciate seeing the SCAR 17 and SCAR 16 compared/contrasted in the same video. I'm hard pressed to say which is my "favorite" but each has its own unique characteristics when shooting it. In this video I have various shooting sequences, from various angles, with slow motion and simulated full auto, so you can see them both being shot. Enjoy.

QUESTION: For those of you who own and shoot both I'd like to hear your thoughts comparing/contrasting them.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here