Coming soon to a PC near you

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Coming soon to a PC near you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2014, 02:49 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 424 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 85

Default Coming soon to a PC near you

Don't miss the premier release of

FrogLube and your AR-15 - Produced, directed, narrated, choreographed, stunts performed by and costumes by - ME

Okay, fun is fun. Several weeks ago, I promised some posters to show them the results of running at least 500 rounds through my AR (having first cleaned and lubed used FrogLube) , then post a video of the condition and the subsequent cleaning.

Happy to say I put the last of 700 rounds (no cleanings in between) today at the range and hoping to create the video tomorrow. Should have all ready by Monday or so...so stay tuned.

"All war must be just the killing of strangers against whom you feel no personal animosity; strangers whom, in other circumstances, you would help if you found them in trouble, and who would help you if you needed it" — Mark Twain

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-17-2014, 03:09 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 944 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Subscribed......

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334