Cleaning my howa - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion >

Cleaning my howa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I use a old sock, the kind for ur feet yes im poor sorry, for cleanin my guns cut perfect peices to put thru the eye of ur cleanin part n theyll do just fine in the barrel plus bigger peice apply wood polisher to the wood all sizes from a sock clean scope wipe off dust ect my mosin nagants a dirty girl n the sock cleans her perfect. THE SOCK ROCKS!

Old 12-04-2011, 01:55 AM   #32

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickHarrison
I use a old sock, the kind for ur feet yes im poor sorry, for cleanin my guns cut perfect peices to put thru the eye of ur cleanin part n theyll do just fine in the barrel plus bigger peice apply wood polisher to the wood all sizes from a sock clean scope wipe off dust ect my mosin nagants a dirty girl n the sock cleans her perfect. THE SOCK ROCKS!
I use old socks an flannel shirts for patches, poor??? I say no, I say its a great way to recycle old clothes. Plus they make great patches so yes patrick the sock rocks by god

Old 12-04-2011, 05:08 AM   #33
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
I use old socks an flannel shirts for patches, poor??? I say no, I say its a great way to recycle old clothes. Plus they make great patches so yes patrick the sock rocks by god
i have used old socks too, (cleaned first!) but old t-shirts are my favorite source for cleaning patches.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

Haha well hell they aint poor then Mike !!