Cleaning my howa - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Cleaning my howa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I use a old sock, the kind for ur feet yes im poor sorry, for cleanin my guns cut perfect peices to put thru the eye of ur cleanin part n theyll do just fine in the barrel plus bigger peice apply wood polisher to the wood all sizes from a sock clean scope wipe off dust ect my mosin nagants a dirty girl n the sock cleans her perfect. THE SOCK ROCKS!

Old 12-04-2011, 02:55 AM   #32

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickHarrison
I use a old sock, the kind for ur feet yes im poor sorry, for cleanin my guns cut perfect peices to put thru the eye of ur cleanin part n theyll do just fine in the barrel plus bigger peice apply wood polisher to the wood all sizes from a sock clean scope wipe off dust ect my mosin nagants a dirty girl n the sock cleans her perfect. THE SOCK ROCKS!
I use old socks an flannel shirts for patches, poor??? I say no, I say its a great way to recycle old clothes. Plus they make great patches so yes patrick the sock rocks by god

Old 12-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #33
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21985 Times on 12396 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
I use old socks an flannel shirts for patches, poor??? I say no, I say its a great way to recycle old clothes. Plus they make great patches so yes patrick the sock rocks by god
i have used old socks too, (cleaned first!) but old t-shirts are my favorite source for cleaning patches.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

Haha well hell they aint poor then Mike !!