Chey Tac
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Rifle Discussion > Chey Tac

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Chey Tac

Well mostly out of boredom and curiosity i have been doing a lil bit of research lately on a super long range rifle known as the Chey Tac M200 intervention. Now i know that there is no way i could afford one in my current situation, but maybe in a few years if im still single and childless. Im just curious about their availability to civilians and if i had the money where the hell i could get a hold of one. Im also curious to what one would cost i cant seem to find many prices on the net, i did find one for around 12,000. I want to know if a civilian can get a hold of the fancy military ballistics computer that Chey Tac sells to the Military. I plan on doing some big game hunting out west in the next ew years and i think it would be pretty sweet to not only shoot a 6X6 bull elk, but to do it from 1700 yards if anyone has any additional info it would be appreciated

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here